Brunswick's Investment Plan is sponsored and administered by Computershare Trust Company and is designed to provide investors with a simple and convenient method to purchase, hold and sell Brunswick stock.Key features of the program:
- New investors can become Brunswick shareholders with a minimum initial investment of $500.
- You can increase your investment over time by making additional purchases periodically. The investment can be automatically deducted from your bank account, or you can send it in by mail.
- You can choose to receive dividend payments electronically or by check or you can have all or a portion of your dividends reinvested towards the purchase of additional shares.
- Shares purchased through the Plan will be held for you in book entry form and Brunswick stock certificates you are holding may be deposited in the Plan for safekeeping.
- You can sell any book-entry shares through the Plan either by instructing Computershare via the Internet, telephone or mail.
- To access the Plan, go to Computershare's Web site at www.computershare.com/investor